Java Developer (contract)
Internationally known finance company is looking for a Java Contractor for 6 month project in their San Jose office. This Fortune 500 company just released their AI decision management product and needs to prepare all the documentation for customers. You will be working with another senior developer and technical writer to build APIs for this documentation. Skills in Java and writing APIs are required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- API experience, writing and testing
- Good communication skills
- BS or higher in Computer Science
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working with technical writers for documentation
- Spring boot experience
- Agile environment
- 25% Java
- 75% API
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.