Quality Assurance Engineer - AI Start-up by South Station
A data-driven web software company specialized in the AI machine learning technology space is looking for a Quality Assurance engineer. This position is for a hands-on engineer who thrives in working in an independent entrepreneurial spirited environment! Previous experience testing large scale web applications and general love for automating software.
Required Skills & Experience
- Testing in a Microsoft Environment
- Strong experience with Automation
- Expert with C# or Java testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum 5+ years professional work experience
- Financial Services or Marketing analytics technology (++)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Microsoft Development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% team collaboration
Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year plus equity!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.