Senior Software Engineer in Test at Boston Fintech Company
A leading Fintech software company is hiring a Senior Software Engineer in Test. The company provides investment management solutions to firms around the world, helping streamline day-to-day activities of investment managers.
In this role, you’ll create automation frameworks for their trade execution product. You’ll be working on a high-impact service that helps investment managers edge out their competition. You’ll be working in C# and C++.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar.
- 4 or more years of experience in a QA role
- 3 years of experience coding in C++ and C#, ideally in a testing capacity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity and/or knowledge of the financial industry
- Experience testing in an Agile / Scrum environment is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On Coding / Testing
- 10% Team collaboration
- Up to 110k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Beautiful office in Boston’s Seaport
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Health Insurance Options
- 401(k) contributions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.