One of New York's most well known digital agencies is looking for a security-minded DevOps Engineer to join their growing team. The role will involve creating and maintaining Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines, to ensure automated and repeatable development processes. In this role, you would be helping to build/deploy/manage/support the company's system infrastructure in a cloud-focused environment.
The ideal candidate comes from a DevOps background, and has strong experience networking, troubleshooting, and deployment/maintenance skills. The position is located in Midtown near Grand Central, and would report directly to the Director of Development. This is a long term contract role, with the potential to convert to a permanent employee after the duration.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of DevOps experience in a Cloud-based environment, particularly AWS.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes.
- 2-3 years of designing and deploying applications to AWS.
- Hands-on Linux system administration experience.
- Hands-on experience in implementing CI/CD projects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using continuous delivery tools (Jenkins, QuickBuild, Bamboo)
- Hands on configuration management experience (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Some prior experience in Software Development
- Long term contract role, with the potential to convert to a permanent employee
- Competitive Salary: Up to $50 to $80/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.