Quality Assurance Analyst
Join a hot company that is on the pulse of pop culture, entertainment, fashion, food, lifestyle, business, finance, sports and news. This media and marketing company was founded on being committed to increase value to their customers and shareholders. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to be responsible for aiding in developing and monitoring the quality and testing standards in the development of the technology projects. This person should be able to work well in a collaborative environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Test case development and considerable working knowledge of testing methods
- Experience in HP Functional and load testing tools or other automation tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Selenium experience
- Mobile testing experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Implementing best test practices
- 60% Conducting functional, regression, load, scalability, brower and performance testing
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Gym Membership
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.