ERP Application Software Developer
Want to work on an ERP application for aeronautical architecture?
Cutting-edge aeronautical company in the Pasadena hills is looking to bring on a full stack developer to their ERP application team. The team is looking to bring on a candidate with experience working on an ERP application with 5+ years of C#/Asp.Net, MVC, and Entity Framework. This company is the ideal workplace for someone that enjoys working in a collaborative environment that pushes the limits of technology!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- 3+ years of C#/ Asp.net Development
- MVC 4+ experience
- Entity Framework experience
- SQL server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exposure to .Net Core and Front-end frameworks
- Experience working in a Saas is desired
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Asp.net Development
- 100% Hands On (team collaboration, support, maintenance, and implementation)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Benefits
- 5% 401(k) Matching
- 1-week Paid vacation time
- Remote Opportunities after 6 months
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.