AI/VR DevOps Engineer
A leading VR/AI company located in Santa Monica that is on the forefront of one of the industries largest breakthrough is looking to bring on a Sr. DevOps Engineer. They are looking for one to help with containerization and continuous integration of their product as well as helping scale their production environment. The position offers a competitive salary, generous PTO, catered lunches and much more.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in DevOps/Operations role
- 4+ years experience with Jenkins and/or Maven
- 3+ years experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- 2+ years experience with AWS cloud
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience scripting with Powershell, Bash, Python and/or Simlar.
- Experience scaling products
- Ability to lead a team as well as be hands-on daily.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance(Health, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Remote Fridays
- Catered Lunches
- Team Outings
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.