Lead Data Engineer (High Impact)
This 200 person car-sharing company in SF created a peer-to-peer marketplace for car owners to rent out their cars to vacationers via online and mobile apps (keyless feature). The engineering team is leveraging data to connect the right cars to the right customers as well as other product features/improvements. They are looking to bring on a Lead Data Engineer for their SF engineering office to take ownership of the data architecture and technology direction.
- Past experience building and architecting an ETL process
- A strong programmer in general - CS fundamentals
- Expertise using a workflow manager
- Experience working on cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers
- Consistent track record of designing and implementing scalable, performant data pipelines, data services, and data products.
- 5+ years of relevant experience