A large investment management company that provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer. You will be responsible for automating and streamlining operations and processes as well as building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations. This is a Linux Environment; experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD Jenkins, and GIT is attractive. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years in professional software development, with at least a year in a DevOps role. Located right in the heart of South Philly!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 year degree
- 3-8 years professional software development experience
- 1 year in DevOps role required
- Strong Linux skills
- Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL
- Working knowledge of CI/CD is required
- Experience in a financial institution is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Collaborating with Software Development Teams and Product Managers
- 50% automating and streamlining operations
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Located in the heart of South Philly
- Fully stocked cafeteria, snacks, and beverages
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.