Senior Solutions Architect/Engineer
One of the largest franchisee in the automotive industry is looking to bring on a Senior Solutions Architect/Engineer to their office in Irving, Texas. The company has locations across the United States and aids nearly 5 million customers each year. The new engineer will be a hands-on leader, developer, and mentor across various groups i.e. QA, DevOps, and .NET Development teams.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast paced team environment and must be decisive and results driven. They should also be well versed with the Microsoft Technology Stack and the full SDLC.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work with an expanding company within a disruptive industry, that allows for career advancement and professional growth. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in apply today because it won’t be open long!
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with .NET/C#, SQL, HTML, CSS, BI
- Experience with design patterns and architecture
- Strong knowledge of OOD (object-oriented design)
- Ability to interact with coworkers and clients daily
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or relevant experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- DevOps/Agile Frameworks
- Data Science, Augmented Analytics experience
- Experience building a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% DevOps
- 70% Microsoft Technologies
- 100% New Development
- 80% Architecture/Design responsibilities
- 20% Coding
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 70% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.