Tech Agnostic Software Engineer with interest in Functional Programming
A rapidly growing concept-to-launch software company that partners with both enterprises and startups to fast-track the time from ideation to product launches. The company essentially brings new life and energy to companies through innovation. They are hiring for multiple software developers who are dynamic engineers that are excited to learn new technologies. New products are built in golang and node, but the ideal candidate will be able to quickly pick up new technology stacks. Any experience with functional programming would be a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for modern technology
- 5+ years of experience coding in either Go, Node.JS, React or Haskell, Clojure, Elixir, Elm or Rust
- Experience with modern front end frameworks (ideally react or vue)
- Experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience deploying to cloud (ideally AWS or Google Cloud)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience wearing multiple hats in an agile environment
- Experience with agile or SaaS consulting
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% server side development
- 40% UI development
- 80% Hands On
- 10% architecture
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.