Senior Backend Engineer (Python or Golang) | $100,000 - $130,000 | Dallas, TX
A software company in Dallas that is focused on providing solutions to increase brand awareness and drive revenue is looking for a Senior Backend Engineer to join their team. Within this position, you will be focusing on the development and back end architecture of their flagship product. In addition, you will be supporting the deployment and the maintenance of production software. This position offers a chance to have a great impact on the product development.
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 4 years of software application development experience and experience in a data heavy environment is a plus. Candidates will also have extensive experience working with Python or Golang.
Through this position you will receive various benefits such as medical, dental, vision insurance, a 401( k) plan with an employer match as well as a potential for performance bonuses.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of application development specifically with any OOP language
- Experience writing efficient code with Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Golang
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Represents a thorough understanding of the software development life-cycle and processes
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Client-Side
- 90% Server-Side
- 90% Hands-On Development
- 10% Team Collaboration and Leadership
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, up to $130k, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Performance Bonus
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.