Senior Automation Engineer
An Addison-based software company has an opening for an Automation Engineer. This business has developed a suite of financial software platforms, and has progressed to the stage where they need help automating operational server tasks - this is where you come in!
If this person has strong experience in a Windows environment, preferably in a large server environment of 800+, they would be an ideal fit for the role. Anyone with some strong Powershell experience will do well for this opportunity.
Since the team this person will be joining is designing their Azure environment, candidates that have deployed applications to a public cloud will be preferred for the position.
This is a fast paced environment that needs help designing automated infrastructure processes from people with strong experience. If interested, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in a production capacity in a Windows environment
- Heavy Powershell scripting experience to automate operational server tasks and server commands
- SQL, VMWare
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge from working with a public cloud (Azure preferred)
- Good level of experience with network devices
- Network troubleshooting experience (routers, switches, firewalls)
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% System engineering
- 40% Powershell scripting, system automation
- 90% hands-on
- 10% teamwork
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Opportunity to be trained in additional skills
- Team-based environment
- Career growth and emphasis on work-life balance