A cyber security and risk assessment company in Tysons is looking for a Frontend UI Engineer to build out new features on their flagship product. They have grown their customer base by 400% in Q4 alone and recently received 21 million in funding. Their taking security and changing up the game. Right now security companies typically sell their services but there's no way of monitoring that service. They provide monitoring and reporting panels and tools which is attributable to their growth.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-4 years of architecting and building production software
- Sever-side experience with Ruby on Rails
- Passion working for a start-up and owning full life cycle development process
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Frontend
- 30% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Equity in a high growth start-up
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
- Tech Stipends, happy hours, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.