Mid or Senior iOS Developer- Objective-C, Swift
A Senior iOS Engineer is needed to work on a team of three. You’ll be working on mobile applications for iPad, Apple TV, and iPhone devices. You’ll need a minimum of five years of professional experience working on large-scale and data-rich applications. The ideal candidate will have a Computer Science Degree, or equal experience.
You’ll be able to reap many benefits of working for a digital company that values their employees. You’ll be working extensively within Objective-C, Swift, and any experience with React Native or Ionic Framework is a huge plus! Work on-site full time in Center City, Philadelphia.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally Three-Four (3-4) Years’ as a Mobile Developer, Senior Engineer, or Android/iOS Engineer
- Advanced Skills: Objectvie-C
- Advanced Skills: Swift
- Ample Communication Skills
- Motivated and self-starter
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree: Computer Science, or related (Web Development)- Or Equal Experience
- Experience Developing a Software Product, or high-traffic web application
- React Native Development Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular 2, Ionic/Mobile Framework
- 100% Mobile Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k)- %Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.