Senior Mobile Engineer- Angular and Mobile Framework
The ideal candidate will possess three to seven years of experience. You’ll need to work on User-heavy applications that require 100% new development. Experience working on a small team is essential, and overall this company is looking for a strong engineer with ample communication skills! Work on-site five days a week in Reading, PA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally Three-Four (3-4) Years’ as a Mobile Developer, Senior Engineer, or Android/iOS Engineer
- Advanced Skills: Angular 2+
- Proficient Skills: Mobile Framework: Ionic Preferred, Open to PhoneGap, Apache Cordova, Sencha
- Ample Communication Skills
- Motivated and self-starter
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree: Computer Science, or related (Web Development)- Or Equal Experience
- Experience Developing a Software Product, or high-traffic web application
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular 2, Ionic/Mobile Framework
- 100% Mobile Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k)- %Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.