Team Lead- Software Engineering- Lead UI Developer
Work on-site five days a week in Center City, Philadelphia. You’ll need a minimum of three years of experience working as a Web or Application/Software Developer. Our company will provide you with benefits during the contract duration, and this company already has a great work environment, with many perks!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally five-seven (5-7) Years’ as a Frontend Developer, Senior Engineer, or Frontend Engineer
- Advanced Skills: User Experience Collaboration
- Leadership/Mentorship Experience- guiding junior developers or leading a small team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree: Computer Science, or related (Web Development)- Or Equal Experience
- Experience Developing a Software Product, or high-traffic web application
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend Development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k)- %Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave: 1 week
- Paid Vacation Leave: 3 weeks
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.