A leading DFW organization is looking to add an experienced QA Engineer to their growing Data and Systems team! The company is engaging in an initiative that delivers value to hospice companies and their patients, through an innovative, integrated end-to-end cloud based management software solution.
In this position the new QA Engineer will consult with developers on software and system design in order to define and document test cases based off of user stories. The new engineer will work as a crucial part of the team and company to deliver projects and help the company grow. The ideal candidate will have five plus years of experience and a strong understanding of Selenium and Java. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop and enhance their skills and be a crucial part of the company’s success!
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated programming abilities using Java and experience with design patterns
- Professional experience with agile software development processes, software QA, and testing methodologies
- Black Box, White Box, and Performance Testing
- Automation experience including preparation and execution of test scrips using Selenium Web Driver
- Experience in functional testing and regression testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and knowledge of Agile methodology
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, and always willing to work in challenging and cross-platform environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Automation Testing; 50% Manual Testing
- 100% Web Application Testing; 0% Database Testing
- 70% Black Box Testing; 30% White Box Testing
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 60% Team Collaboration
- 40% Individual Contribution
- Competitive Salary: Up to $85K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.