Office 365 Engineer
This Irvine company is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer specialized in Powershell and TFS. This company provides services in the investment industry and is a fortune 100 leader. This well-established company is looking for a WinDevOps engineer within the Microsoft Stack to oversee IT ops of multiple business avenues, web servers and automation/deployments. The ideal engineer will have a strong/fundamental technical quiver in a windows heavy and some Java Application based environment. Ideally this engineer will have exposure to AWS architecture from on-prem ,Systems, Networking, Databases and Automation.
If you’re a senior Windows systems engineer, DevOps or a well-rounded Cloud Engineer who can powershell there way to the moon and knows the fundamentals of managing systems engineering, DevOps automation, networks, and managing traffic in a high availability environment, this is the next step forward in your career as an engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows Server Operating System internals, Active Directory & Microsoft SQL in a high traffic, public facing environment.
- Deep understanding of PowerShell/DSC scripting, and automation (Chef/Puppet).
- 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL, VMware, and IIS including related technologies and standards such as DHCP, DNS, DFS, LDAP, IPSEC, CIFS, SMB, etc.
- Thorough understanding of principles of TCP/IP based networks.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work calmly in high pressure situations and manage multiple ongoing projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, MCSE/MCITP certification, or equivalent experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of JIRA, MS Office Suite, Visio, Windows, Virtual PC.
- Articulate technical information to non-technical users.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with developing and using automated testing software a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation with the following technologies:
- Automation with Powershell
- CI/CD pipeline builds with Jenkins
- TFS management
- 20% Maintenance. With the following technologies
- Existing .Net Applications
- Git Control
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.