Senior Data Scientist (Deep Learning)
A start-up Data Science consulting firm located in the heart of the River North is looking to grow out their Data Science and Data Engineering team. You will be working with some well-known clients such as Mercedes Benz, H&M, Hologram and a few pharmaceutical companies. The ideal candidate will have prior experience building out data pipelines, using ETL tools, Python, Spark, and Kafka. If you are looking to get into a fast paced environment where your work will have a direct impact on these clients and a place where you will always be challenged, then this is the place for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 3+ years of experience with Deep Learning and Machine Learning
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS or any cloud experience
- Master’s in Computer Science or STEM field
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work on an impactful project
- Working on unique problems and will be focused on streaming data while building predictive models
- Using the newest technologies and working on a collaborative team
- 100% hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible work from home
- Casual dress
- Paid training and conferences
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.