Software Engineer (Senior)
Located in Vienna, VA an innovative SaaS company is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join the team. This company creates innovative and unique tools that make it easier for businesses to understand their consumers via a custom-made product distribution platform.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience with at least one Object Oriented Programming Language, and will be working on the signature product doing full stack web application development.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5yrs Object Oriented Programming experience (Ruby on Rails, Python, Java)
- Prior experience with data modelling
- Strong database background (SQL, Oracle)
- Comfortable with relational and non-relational database
- Interest or past experience with transactional programming
- BS in CS or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Able to work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Able to write unit, functional and integration tests
- Language agnostic background
What You Will Be Doing
- Implementing new features within the existing platform
- Collaborating with product and design teams
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay Rate: Up to $135k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.