Sr. DevOps Engineer for Gaming Start-up (Linux, Docker)
This top-tier firm is a 30+ person team that is full of gaming and media enthusiasts who are working hard to revolutionize creator-driven media. With over 80% of audiences preferring live stream over blog or other social media posts and the fact that live streams boast sales and audience engagement, this company is on a mission to connect the world’s gamers and content creators. Join this team on their mission to build the next most powerful streaming technology that empowers creators to go live everywhere at the touch of a button.
This dynamic company is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a broad development operations background. This role will be responsible for optimizing the tool chain: including implementing the best tools to support the build, deploy, release, and operational processes to support continuous improvement.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience as a systems or DevOps engineer with hands-on experience
- Strong experience with release pipelines
- Extensive experience of infrastructure automation tooling including Terraform, Ansible, or similar
- In-depth experience or exposure on maintaining and operating tools such as: Salt, Terraform, ECS, Prometheus, ELK, Redis, MySQL, MongoDB, HAProxy, Nginx, Zookeeper, Jenkins, Maven, Graphana, RabbitMQ, microservices, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.