Front End Developer
A rapidly growing startup located in the heart of Chicago is looking to add a sharp front-end developer to their team of developers. You would be responsible for improving the user experience/front-end of their application and platform, as serving as a mentor to the more junior members of the team!
The company itself would be an extremely rewarding company to work for because of their mission. This organization focuses on making education tools more accessible and affordable for students.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Experience building front-end applications / platforms
- Enjoys working in a team-based environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science
- React or Angular experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior higher education background is a plus
- Accessibility experience
What You Will Be Doing
- WCAG 2.0 / ADA
- Implement front-end features
- Restructuring existing code
- Ensure that the application and platform are easily accessible to all users
- Mentor junior members
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid vacation and personal time off
- Happy Hours
- Volunteer work
- Intramural sports teams
- Awesome office culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.