I’m working with a consulting company in the King of Prussia area that is looking to hire an SCCM Architect to join their team. They are looking for someone who can create designs and do deployments using SCCM. This person must be experts with application packaging and deployments. The ideal person will also have experience working with SQL server doing basic installs & configurations. Someone with Microsoft Intune experience is strongly preferred.
This company has an amazing culture. They have uncapped bonus potential, competitive salaries, and 100% paid benefits for you and your family. They are looking for a Senior Architect who is ready to take on a new challenge, so if that sounds like you, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- SCCM 2012, 2016 Expertise
- SQL Server Installation & Configuration Experience
- Microsoft Intune Exposure
- Microsoft Background (SQL, Active Directory, Office 365)
Desired Skills & Experience
- SCVMM Exposure
- Azure Experience
- Email Experience (O365, Exchange)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% SCCM
- 20% Other Microsoft Technologies
- 30% Sizing Up Environments
- 30% Designing Environments
- 30% Packaging & Deployments with SCCM
- 10% Support of other Microsoft Technologies
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Uncapped Bonus Potential
- Work from Home Flexibility
- 100% Paid Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.