Full Stack Engineer
This Series B Start Up in the Insurance space is looking to double their Engineering team from 15-30 as they close another massive round of funding. You will be working primarily on the front end of their 5 live products. Their stack is NodJS, Angular, HTML, CSS3 and they are cloud hosted as well as microservice based.
This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor as this company continues to grow. With competitive salaries, a brand-new office space and equity on top of all that it makes me want to go work there!
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have experience working on a consumer facing product (B2C)
Desired Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Updating their stack to Angular 6
- Adding additional features to their existing 5
- Contributing to Architecture and Technical decisions across the organization
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Equity with a fast growing start up
- Weekly happy hours
- Catered lunches
- 5 Minute walk from Caltrain
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients