Work on-site five days a week in Center City, Philadelphia. You’ll need a minimum of three years of experience working as a Web or Application/Software Developer. Our company will provide you with benefits during the contract duration, and this company already has a great work environment, with many perks!
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 3 Years’ as a Frontend Developer, Web Developer, or Frontend Engineer
- Advanced Skills: User Experience Collaboration
- Proficient Skills: API Integrations, RESTful API, and JSON Objects- Proficient Middle Tier
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree: Computer Science, or related (Web Development)- Or Equal Experience
- Experience Developing a Software Product, or high-traffic web application
- Creative nature
- Customer-centered product development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend Development
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Coverage- United Health Care
- 401(k) Opt in
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.