Full time opportunity in San Diego for a tech company that provides software services.
The Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for the technical specification, evaluations, recommendations, and support for the Enterprise infrastructure. This encompasses all areas of enterprise-wide connectivity, system configuration, troubleshooting, security, cloud, virtualization, storage, and monitoring with a focused emphasis on virtualization, operations, and network security.
Required Skills & Experience
- *Four-year college degree in Computer Science or related engineering field desired
- *2 - 3 years’ experience in data center and network design
- *3 - 5 years’ experience with wide and local area networks including experience with common-carrier data networks
- *2 – 4 year’ experience with virtualization and cloud computing
- *Ability to communicate effectively dealing with internal and external customers and suppliers
- *Ability to document complex technical issues effectively summarizing issues for a range of technical and business management
- *Prior experience with Corporate computing environments to include multiple site locations, a plus
- *Experience working with virtualized environments
- *Experience with Linux, Mac, and Windows desktop and server operating systems
- *Experience in hardening of network security design and infrastructure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.