Junior DevOps Engineer
A technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY is looking for a DevOps Engineer. Their mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. You will be responsible for selecting, recommending and managing tools used to support the monitoring and management of our products, platform and infrastructure. This role is responsible for managing the Root Cause Analysis process for incidents as well as reviewing the incident management process for continuous improvement. This role also manages the call trees, escalations, on call schedules and ticket management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in CS
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps, continuous integration, system administration
- Experience with DevOps tools: Chef, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience working in a SaaS product development/application building environment
- Networking/IT background
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethics, believe in the mission, willing to wear multiple hats
- Expand your skills while working with some really top clients
- Office located in a Manhattan WeWorks office, so casual attire accepted and work from home options, depending on the project and customers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.