Senior iOS Engineer (Objective-C, Swift, SDK testing) | $100,000 - $130,000 | Dallas, TX
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 4 years of iOS application development experience. Candidates will also have extensive experience working with Objective-C as well as experience with Swift and SDK testing.
Through this position you will receive various benefits such as medical, dental, vision insurance, a 401( k) plan with an employer match as well as a potential for performance bonuses.
Required Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of application development specifically with Objective-C
- Experience working with Swift and SDK testing
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Represents a thorough understanding of the software development life-cycle and processes
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Client-Side
- 10% Server-Side
- 90% Hands-On Development
- 10% Team Collaboration and Leadership
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, up to $130k, DOE
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Flexible Hours
- Free snacks and drinks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.