Solutions Architect (.NET)
One of the leading entertainment companies in the United States is looking to bring on a Solutions Architect to lead a team of four developers in their national headquarters located in Flower Mound, Texas. The company has more than 300 active titles were they manage a full spectrum of rights including broadcasting, licensing, production, Internet, and video sales and distribution. Their most popular acquisition, “Dragon Ball Z”, is one of their many Japanese animation brands the company takes pride in.
The ideal candidate will have experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, and Web Services, as well as, prior experience leading a team of developers. The team will be working on multiple applications that support the companies business applications such as, the finance team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to manage and guide their own team but remain hands on in their day-to-day activities.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with C#, ASP.NET, and Web Services such as REST and SOAP
- Experience leading a team of developers in their past position
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with MVC or Web Forms
- Great communication and organization skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development; 50% Maintenance
- 60% Coding; 40% Architecture and Design
- 80% Back-end; 20% Front-end
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.