Software Engineer Strong Object-Oriented Programming
A progressive FinTech organization in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia and train accessible is looking to develop their engineering team by growing with new back end engineering team members. The company has created a SaaS platform for the financial advising industry and new clients are being on-boarded daily. The new Principal Product Owner is looking for sharp engineers who are great team players, problem solvers and have experience in more than just one back end software programming language.
The ideal candidate will have strength in Object Oriented Programming and a great personality with the ability to learn new technologies. The team is a group of problem solvers who value producing quality code and have a work life balance. This company offers great benefits like 100% coverage of medical benefits, casual dress, excellent office environment and 3 weeks of PTO from day 1.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 4 years of professional software engineering experience
- Expert experience in object oriented programming
- Must have motivation to grow your career and skill set
- REST API’s
- Maybe you work in PHP or Python or C# or even Java!
- SQL, MySQL
- Must have testing experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in a STEAM degree is preferred but not required
- Previous tenure on an AGILE team
- Ability to work with non-technical business stakeholders
- React.js or Angular 2+ is welcome, this is an Angular shop
- A love for startups and impacting a business
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Client Side
- 75% Server Side
- 100% Hands On development and architecture
- Competitive Salary: $90,000-$120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision benefits, plus coverage for all dependents
- Casual environment Jeans and t-shirt attire
- Fully stocked Kitchen with catered lunches every Friday
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO), most holidays observed
- Daycare Reimbursement
- Competitive salary with growth opportunities
- Strong company culture- collaborative teams, office celebrations, start of the art hardware to support your programming needs
- Public Transportation Accessible by Septa Regional Rail
- Maternity and Paternity leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.