A SaaS company is looking for a DevOps engineer for their offices in downtown DC. The company is one the top software companies in the country and the SRE would be supporting highly scalable applications that’s used to solve real world problems. Ideal engineers would have a strong sys admin background, comfortable working with cloud computing, and have some level of scripting experience.
The company is on the tip of the spear regarding utilizing bleeding edge technology and this person will be working with kubernetes and the latest automation tools. This role is ideal for any DevOps Engineer looking to take their career to the next level working at a brand name software company without the bureaucracy.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Linux background
- Cloud experience (preferably with AWS)
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Hands on experience with Jenkins
- Configuration management experience (Either Chef, Puppet, or Ansible is fine)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science background
- Docker or Kubernetes experience
- Open Source enthusiast
What you will be doing
- Working at one of the best tech companies in the country
- Supporting a large cloud infrastructure
- Supporting applications that help make the world a better place
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary: $130,000-150,000 + Bonuses
You will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Performance bonuses
- 100% medical coverage
- Great growth opportunity
- Great work environment (game room, nap room, massage room!)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.