A rapidly growing start-up is looking to add a multiple DevOps Engineers to their team. The company is entering a period of rapid growth due to the early success of their business model, a platform allowing engineers to easily create mock-ups for projects.
The company’s infrastructure is a stable containerized combination of AWS, Docker, and TerraForm. They are targeting candidates with a solid infrastructure/sys admin background, production AWS experience, and the ability to script with an open source language. The role offers a lot of opportunity to grow and candidates will be supporting a very large AWS infrastructure (thousands of instances!).
Required Skills & Experience
- Kernel and up Linux experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Configuration management experience
- Ability to script
- Some professional experience managing AWS-based infrastructure.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Containers
- Terraform experience
- Ability to script with Python
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% CentOS experience environment
- AWS, Azure cloud environment
- Docker, Terraform, Ansible, and Puppet
- 100% hands on
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- State of the art work environment
- Working at a top tier software company
- Pet friendly