Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
A fortune 100 company is hiring a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist in their Manhattan Product Development Lab for a long-term contract role. The company is investing heavily in the development of new products, and this person will be pivotal in the release and optimization of these products.
The ideal candidate will have significant knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), be an A/B testing expert, and posses a strong understanding of behavioral analytics.
This will be a 6-month contract-to-hire position, and the team is looking to hire immediately!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing optimization, or product analyst role
- Experience with modern CRO (conversion rate optimization) practices
- A/B testing experience with Optimizely
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of behavioral analytics
- Experience working closely with User Researchers and Cross-functional product teams
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 – 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit