Product Designer, Data Analysis for Healthcare
My client is a growth stage, and profitable start-up in the Healthcare space, with a product that provides citizens in the US and North America, ease of access to healthcare coverage, discounted health insurance, and the lowest possible prices on medications through their consumer facing iOS, Android, and web products. They are hiring a User Experience Designer with experience in Data Visualization on a contract or contract to permanent basis.
You will be working hand in hand with Data Scientists, Product, Engineering, and business teams, creating easy to use Data Analysis tools, and Data Visualization reports for internal teams, and b2b partners. This is an excellent opportunity to get in with an emerging company in the competitive Healthcare space early in their existence, working on platforms integral to their sustained revenue generation and profitability.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-4 years of User Experience Design in a professional capacity
- Strong UX Design and Product process
- Expertise in agile development processes
- Experience working with Data Analytics and Technical Development teams
- Strong UX and Visual Design work detailed/outlined in portfolio
- Exposure to complex systems/platform design in a technical setting
- Experience taking low fidelity UX Design and getting it UI and Development ready
- You have delivered high fidelity wire frames, mock-ups, and prototypes, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing multiple product streamlines simultaneously is important
- Experience in data visualizations and data analytics products a big plus
- Masters Degree in Human Computer Interaction Design, or related field a bonus
- 75-85% Hands On
- 15-25% Cross Functional Team Management
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401 k with Match
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- Modern office with brand new amenities and equipment
- Pre-tax commuter and gym benefits
- Excellent office environment with stocked kitchen and paid lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.