Senior PHP Developer- Full Stack Software Engineer
You’ll be coming in at the mid-senior level. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience. You’ll guide the junior- mid level developers, so you’ll be on a quick growth path to a lead/management position. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in Paoli, PA.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimally 3-5 Years’ Experience as a Software Engineer/Application Developer
- Advanced Skills: PHP Development 5.7+
- API Integrations, RESTful API, and JSON Objects- Proficient Middle Tier
- Experience working on a Software Product, or high-traffic web application
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree: Computer Science, or related (Web Development)- Or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% PHP Development
- 80% Full Stack Development
- 20% Lead/Mentor-ship Responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k)- %Match TBA
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.