A rapidly growing real estate software company in Northern Virginia is looking for both Senior Frontend and Fullstack Engineers to join their team and help build out their core product. This company puts real estate agents, homeowners, and house hunters in the center of the transaction world by providing them with more content, data, and more actionable intelligence than anywhere else. Using best in class technologies and applying it to billions of data sets, their software can accurately predict when a property is most likely to sell and when a buyer is most likely to buy. They are currently growing out all departments of the company both engineering, sales, etc looking to by at least 100 people by the end of the year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of architecting and building production software
- Sever-side experience with Node/Expresss
- Knowledge of AWS, EC2, S3 and plus
- Passion working for a start-up and owning full life cycle development process
Desired Skills & Experience
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, or related field
- Experience working on a production product on a collaborative team
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Frontend
- 40% Server-side
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% Health, Vision, Dental coverage
- Equity in a high growth start-up
- Flex hours/work from home
- Company sponsored events
- Maxed out, MacBook Pro
- Tech Stipends, happy hours, etc.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.