Senior UX Designer
This hot software start up founded in 2014 in Palo Alto delivers cloud data management enterprise services. They are simple, elegant and offer instant data access and automation.
This company is ranked as one the top 10 Linkedin companies and is looking to scale their design team. They are looking for a Product Designer that wants to push the boundaries of design and create beautiful and intuitive user experiences. We have a lot of projects on the roadmap and are constantly revamping our existing experience. You'll be able to work on projects in the areas of product design, interaction design, and visual design.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2 - 5 years of user-centered design, preferably for web-apps
- Ability to communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and design details both verbally and visually
- Expertise across all facets of human-centered design and user experience, spanning UX strategy, experience/interaction design, user research/assessment, prototyping, visual design, and user adoption
- Self-starter with experience working in innovative, fast-paced environment where transparency and open communication are highly valued
- Strong working knowledge of Sketch, Illustrator, Invision and associated design tools
- Candidates must be local
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate cross-functionally with stakeholders, product managers, engineers, and designers to solve complex user problems
- Evaluate business and customer requirements and conduct necessary investigation to bring highly analytical and creative designs to life
- Design, create and maintain graphic assets including high fidelity mockups, icons, and diagrams
- Produce a comprehensive set of pixel perfect deliverables that denote the complete visual state of our product
- Participate in evaluations of the product interface to identify issues and improve the clarity of the visual communications
- 50% UI
- 50% UX
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.