This brand name company is the world's largest secondary market for music, theater and sports event tickets - over 300,000 live events. They sell 1.3 tickets per seconds in over 40 countries and looking to bring on multiple Data Engineers for their SF office to integrate and scale data systems that is processing large amounts of transactional data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent is desired
- 8+ years of full life cycle ETL development in Data Warehouse and Data Integration projects
- 6+ years Linux/Unix/Perl experience, including scripting and version control with working knowledge of Oracle database
- 5+ years of Unix development experience is required
- 2+ years of Hadoop using MapReduce or Hive or Pig or any other Bid Data eco-system tool.