Senior Java Developer (Spring, Hibernate)
A well-established financial firm is looking to bring on a Senior Java Developer for a 6 month contract-to-hire. You will be using Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Struts and JSP on the front end. You will be building out an application that will be used by the Social Security Administration and Medicaid programs. With this application, you will be doing a refactoring project from Struts into Spring MVC. This is an awesome opportunity to be a hands on individual contributor to a growing firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java and the Spring Suite
- 2+ years of JSP on the front end
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Spring MVC, Hibernate, Oracle
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work on an impactful project
- Working directly with government data
- Using new technology to build out an application for the Social Security Administration and Medicaid programs
- 100% hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.