Web Marketing Analyst
One of the leading manufacturers and marketers of consumer and professional products is looking for a Web Marketing Analyst to join their growing team. They have over 8,700 employees worldwide and over $6 billion in revenue. They have customers that include some of the most trusted and recognized consumer In addition to our namesake bleach and cleaning products, we market some of brands including Brita, Burt's Bee's, Glad, Hidden Valley, among many others.
This Web Marketing Analyst plays a key roll in using data and analytics to help drive user acquisition, engagement, and performance. They will collaborateclosely with brand stakeholders, and cross-discipline teams comprising User Experience (UX), Design, and Technology. They will produce insightful reports and data visualizations which help tell the story behind our visitor and customer interactions and provide direction for strategic and creative decisions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Web analytics tools such as Google Analytics to report on website and other digital marketing performance and generate actionable insights from the data
- Experience formulating insights from data and making recommendations to marketing teams
- Ability to develop easy-to-understand dashboards in tools like GeckoBoard or Power BI
- Comfortable working with testing platforms (Optimizely preferred) and ability to interpret results
- Experience with CRM or lead management software such as Salesforce
- Understanding of website tagging strategies and how it influences analytics
- Understanding of digital marketing channels
- Strong problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills when working with both technical and non-technical audiences.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help brand stakeholders establish business-critical KPIs for owned digital channels
- Build and maintain analytics dashboard for each brand to visually display KPI data
- Generate business insights based on data analysis. Conduct monthly insight reports for each brand, and present to stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc deep dives and analysis for brands
- Management of web analytics and testing tools
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6+ Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.