Mid-Level Software Developer up to $50/hour (C#, ASP.NET, MS Exchange)
My client is a major research institution that helps bridge the gap between business and academia. The contract role will allow candidates to develop both their skills with cutting-edge technology as well as their familiarity with science and science technology in the downtown area. Experience working at either a research institution OR in a systems support role is preferred.
In terms of technology, the role will focus on C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, and Powershell.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum one year professional programming experience
- 2 or more years C# skills building applications
- Exposure to ASP.NET framework
- At least 1 year of experience with SQL Server (or other RDBMS)
- Ability to construct stored procedures and write T-SQL code
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Previous experience supporting end users
What You Will Be Doing
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, Exchange, Active Directory
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.