UI Visual Designer - Name brand in the Western Suburbs
Ever watch movies and chill? Layout with a partner, some popcorn, a group of friends, two bags of popcorn, or alone with three bags of popcorn to some visual entertainment? Of course you have. Want to use your creative design skills in that industry? You would be a UI Visual Designer working in Oakbrook Terrace, IL on a contract role with opportunities for overtime.
You’d be collaborating with UX Architects and Brand marketing for all design artifacts. Work alongside Product Managers, software architects and business partners integrating technical, business, and customer perspectives to design user experiences that are easy to use. Again, because this is a contract role with guaranteed 40 hours a week, you’ll also have the opportunity to receive overtime and have benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- The optimal Candidate has a bachelors in design related field or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in UI Design
- Familiar with prototyping tool such as Marvel
- Extensive hands-on experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Expertise in one or more prototyping tool
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bonus if you have experience with working in agile environments
- Big plus for excellent written and oral communication skills
- Goldstar for experience with working within a UX team
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $45/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 11/5/2018 – 3/31/2018
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.