Software Engineer - Infrastructure Development
Partnered up with a startup in Mountain View. They work on content collaboration in the cloud or on-premises worldwide. This startup is looking for a Software Infrastructure Engineer to join the team. In this role you will be designing and deploying high availability solutions in a private cloud environment. This person will work closely with developers to build tools and solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience deploying and scaling services in GCP
- Experience with Java or Python or GO
- Experience with cloud monitoring technologies such as Nagios, Grafana, or Bosun
- BS/MS in computer science or related technical fields
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience managing Redis, MySQL, Memcached, or MongoDB instances is a PLUS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.