Are you looking to work in a very collaborative and agile environment? You would be working in Downtown Chicago as a Front-end engineer for a company that is responsible for being a leading developer of custom tech to transportation providers. The position is full-time with benefits.
You’d be working and collaborating with product management to understand the nature of problems faced by customers. In addition, you’d be expected to take initiative to develop creative solutions to complex problems. You’d have the pride and ability to brag that you work for a global leading consulting firm and have the ability to work hands-on and create and build daily – striving to be better at all times.
Required Skills & Experience
- Production experience using ES6.
- At least one year experience with React and Redux (Angular, Vue, Ember, Backbone also acceptable)
- Deliver clean and resilient code
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bonus if you’re familiar with working with mobile technologies
- Big plus if you have experience working with InfoSec (OWASP) processes
- strong plus for DevOps experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% front end
- 15% back end
- 75% coding
- 25% architecture
- 70% New
- 30% Maintenance
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K with 50% matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Friday happy hours!
- Rooftop, Gym, and events at the Chicago office