Application Developer (Heavy Scripting)
A large bank holding company is hiring for an Application Developer at their Plano location! The company offers credit card services, car loans, banking and savings products, and is one of the most well-known corporations in the nation.
This position will start as a 12-month contract with the possibility of transitioning into a permanent position towards the end. Candidates should have heavy scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, Java) since you will be moving into automation. The company is in an AWS public cloud environment so any public cloud experience, specifically AWS, is a huge plus.
If you are excited about developing your public cloud and automation skills, the company is hiring now so apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell, Java)
- Experience in a Windows/Linux environment
- Experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, DataDog)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in public cloud (AWS preferred)
- Experience with continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Experience in an Agile environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Linux
- 50% Windows
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $52/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.