SRE - REMOTE
One of NYC's leading technical consulting companies is looking for a SRE to join their Infrastructure team. This firm works to help large Fortune 500 companies adopt DevOps practices and implement infrastructure-as-code.
This role would be a true Site Reliability role, helping their client adopt an SRE approach to their data. You would need some solid experience using Kafka in production, as well as a few years of previous DevOps experience. Any experience with Kubernetes is a plus as well.
The company is totally fine with remote workers, however you would have to be working during normal EST business hours, as the company is based in Boston. This role is a remote 6-month contract to start, likely to be extended or converted to a permanent hire at the end of the duration. You may have to fly to Boston for a few days every month or two as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of DevOps or SRE experience
- Experience working with Kafka in production
- Coding background – preferably with python
- Work with infrastructure as code and kubernetes
- Experience doing high level architecture
- Ability to discuss your work clearly with non-technical executives
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, depending on prior experience
- Contract Duration: 6 Months, to start
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.