Senior Network Engineer
The engineering team has grown by 36% in 3 months and 9 engineers are being added to the current team of 9. The Senior Network Engineer position, is critical to the long-term growth and scalability of the our network and platform. We are seeking a highly-qualified network engineering expert, to help us optimize our network routes for both latency, and resiliency. You will…
- Create, implement, and support key network infrastructure components, including highly-availability, self-healing, auto-remediated network configuration.
- Manage network monitoring and configuration tools. Iterate on any solution to automate it or improve the automation.
- Troubleshoot issues across the network stack, and assist SRE in troubleshooting advanced network issues.
- Understand large and complex systems, with multiple moving interrelated parts. You will need the ability to prioritize between multiple competing projects in order to build scalable, fault-tolerant systems to help ensure uptime.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years in a global networking environment
- Understanding of hybrid-cloud networking
- Experience with deployment, configuration, monitoring
- Ngnix, HAProxy, AWS, Prometheus, Jenkins, Memcached, MongoDB, Nagios, PostgreSQL, Pyramid, Zookeeper
- Knowledge of ECMP, BGP, TCP/IP networking, DNS, HTTP, SNMP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience implementing code deployment tools to create and control infra-as-code
- Deep understanding of Saltstack for network configuration and management
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux
- 70% Data center
- 30% Cloud
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.