Lead DevOps Engineer
A growing artificial intelligence company in the medical industry is looking to bring on a DevOps Team Lead. This a mostly hands-on position where you will take the lead building out the DevOps environment. They are looking for someone who comes from a development background, has built out a DevOps culture at a growing company and implemented best practices. If you are interested in mentoring a team and making an impact at a great company, this is a great opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years in an infrastructure focused role
- 3+ years working hands-on with cloud technologies
- 5+ years automation/programming experience working with Python and related scripting languages
- 2+ years working with containerization technologies (Docker preferred)
- Experience building out DevOps environment at a small company
- Experience building out CI/CD pipelines and working with CI/CD tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with mentorship and taking the lead on projects within a small company
- Experience building and scaling cloud infrastructure within a small company
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Linux and Google Cloud, Java, Kubernetes, Docker
- 100% Hands On and Team Management
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.