A top finance company in Tysons is looking for a cloud engineer to join the bid data team building AWS infrastructure and facilitating the CI/CD pipelines for data migration. This role will be in charge of aggregating the AWS infrastructure and ensuring the proper design and build of the environment. To be successful at this role you must also be capable of communicating advanced concepts to other teams where AWS is not necessarily their specialty.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS (multiple services including S3 and EC2)
- Building CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Java programming knowledge
- Understanding of big data procedures
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% AWS
- Engineering AWS solutions
- Creating Jenkins pipelines
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 months before conversion to full-time employee
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.