A client is seeking an outstanding QA Engineer to help shape the future of banking technology. You love writing code and you love finding bugs. You eat automation for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and understand how vital a technology driven approach to QA is to a fast growing tech startup. Maybe you are bored at your current gig and are looking for a challenge and a new opportunity with lots of upward potential. Maybe you are a purest who just loves being part of a strong technology culture. Either way you will find your home with this company!
- 3-5 years professional QA automation / Testing automation experience
- Passionate about QA and interested in building a QA department from the ground up
- Opinionated about best practices in testing and QA and integration into CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent team player with an awesome attitude towards working with application
- Experience writing large scale end to end automated test suites using a combination of browser automation tools (Selenium, cypress etc..) and major testing frameworks
(Mocha, Jest, RSpec etc)
- Experience working with SQL
- Competitive pay + sizable equity (for the right person)
- Small, close knit team work directly with the CTO, CEO
- Full healthcare + vision + dental
- Team dinners and happy hours
- Flexible vacation and working from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.